The furnace in your home is designed to last for many years, but like all things it will eventually wear out, and when this happens you can trust on One Call Heating & Air in the Charleston and Mount Pleasant, SC area to help you with furnace replacement.
We are very dependent upon our furnaces during the cold winter months to provide us and our loved ones with comfortable, warm air. But, when your furnace begins to perform poorly and continually breaks down, then it is time to be looking at furnace replacement.
One Call Heating & Air will send one of our professional and expert technicians to your home to assist in determining the condition of the existing unit, and whether it is best to repair or replace it. In the event that replacement is a requirement then we will accurately determine what will be the appropriate size furnace required to adequately keep your home warm.
Repair or Replace a Furnace
It can be a very difficult scenario when it comes to making a decision between replacing your existing furnace or to repair it. Unfortunately, there comes a time when it is simply feasible and economical to just replace the old, worn out furnace, rather than to continue burning through money having it repaired constantly. The following factors listed below can help you with the decision on whether you should replace your furnace:
- Age and wear –A furnace that has been maintained professionally should last up to 15 years, and in some cases it may last even longer. However, when a furnace is older than 12 – 15 years it is likely inefficient in comparison to newer models and should be replaced.
- Increasing repairs –The older a furnace is the more often it will need repairs. Rather than continuing to burn through money on a broke down, worn out and energy inefficient furnace, you should consider investing the money in a new furnace that will save you money with increased energy efficiency. In the long haul it pay for itself.
- Increased Energy Bills – Electric bills that seem to be steadily increasing, whereas rates are not could indicate that your furnace is wearing down. This is typically due to the fact that the furnace will need to operate longer, and struggle harder to achieve the same amount of heating output as it did in the past.
- Unusual Noises – If you are hearing unusual noises coming from your furnace such as bangs, rattles, screeches, squeals and pops it could indicate that your furnace is wearing down.
- Inconsistent temperature –Other factors can come into play when it comes to inconsistent temperatures within your home. It could be as simple as the thermostat is malfunctioning, but it can also indicate that your furnace is becoming faulty as well.
Air Conditioning Services
- AC Compressors
- Air Filtration Systems
- AC Condensers
- Surge Protection
- Ductless Systems
- Duct Systems
- Evaporator Coils
- Mini Split Systems
- Air Exchangers
- Air Purification Systems
- Zoned Systems
When you call upon One Call Heating & Air the next time you need a professional HVAC technician at your home or business you can be assured that we will provide you with an upfront and honest quote before we begin any work. With One Call Heating and Air there is no bait & switch tactics. Honesty, integrity, customer satisfaction and affordable prices are what we guarantee you.
Give us a Call
One Call Heating & Air takes great pride in providing the best heating and air services for homeowners and businesses in the greater Charleston, Mount Pleasant and outer lying South Carolina area. We guarantee your satisfaction with the prompt, quality work our professional technicians will do for all of your HVAC needs. One Call Heating & Air is a proud member of the Better Business Bureau and we maintain a rock solid A+ rating to back up our claims.
For your convenience, we are also available after hours and you can reach out to us twenty-four (24) hours a day and seven (7) days a week. No matter what time of the night it is, we will be there for you when you need us. We have specialists in all services related to heating and air.
If you are looking for service, installation, maintenance or repair in your or business and you are located within the Charleston, Mount Pleasant, or surrounding areas in South Carolina then do not hesitate to get in touch us today. One of our professional technicians will be more than happy to assist you with any questions or concerns that you may have related to heating and air services. We will provide you with all the information that we can and if you would like, schedule an appointment for you at your earliest convenience. Give One Call Heating and Air a ring today.